• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Image to CAD converter.

BLUEFISH44

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
1,474
I'm wondering if anyony in this forum is using software to convert image file to CAD drawings. The reason why i'm asking is I program NC controlled equiptment in the wood industry. I have the ability to cut thin aluminum and other soft sheet metals and i would like to incorperate logo's and such into my on going case mod.

I've searched the net and the only one i can find gives a crap result that really does nothing for me.

Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top