• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

iMac with Dual Display?

ampedxc27

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
1,338
I think this post should go here instead of the apple place, so here it goes.

I'm thinking of gettin a new intel 17" iMac, but I would probably use it dual display. I have a 19" sony xbrite i would use with it, and i know it is taller than the 17 but not as wide. Now for some questions ... Would it feel weird using one widescreen display and one regular display? Is dual display different with mac os x than windows? Does anyone have a setup like this? Tell me how it is. Thanks in advance for any help!
 
Back
Top