Hello
I have no clue when it comes to apple computers. My nephew has an imac (CRT) and the screen has a red haze to it. If you play with the contrast and brightness settings any area that has white will smear towards the right in a red color. I think the CRT is going to die, but apple products are different and I figured I would ask someone here first.
Any idea how I should start to troubleshoot this computer.
Thanks
I have no clue when it comes to apple computers. My nephew has an imac (CRT) and the screen has a red haze to it. If you play with the contrast and brightness settings any area that has white will smear towards the right in a red color. I think the CRT is going to die, but apple products are different and I figured I would ask someone here first.
Any idea how I should start to troubleshoot this computer.
Thanks