• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I'm sure this has been asked before...

Incanus

Gawd
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
688
But unfortunately, I can't search, it is disabled.

I want to get a small LCD monitor, like 10 inches or bigger, since they are so expensive, but the question is, can I use them on a PC? And what resolution do you think it'd go at? If anyone can supply me with links, or part numbers for cheap LCD monitors.
 
Back
Top