Nov 4, 2009 #1 T Tobit [H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011 Joined Dec 12, 2005 Messages 5,145 I'm still around and folding but not able to spend as much time in the forums like I usually am. Sorry guys.
I'm still around and folding but not able to spend as much time in the forums like I usually am. Sorry guys.
Nov 4, 2009 #2 D digital_exhaust [H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2008 Joined Aug 14, 2006 Messages 6,903 No problem man... life happens, right? Anyhow, glad your still crunching away and hope to hear from you more in the future Beers and tamales dude, keep folding, and drop by when you can!!
No problem man... life happens, right? Anyhow, glad your still crunching away and hope to hear from you more in the future Beers and tamales dude, keep folding, and drop by when you can!!
Nov 4, 2009 #3 K Kendrak [H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009 Joined Aug 29, 2001 Messages 21,141 Good to hear. Drop in when ya can. Fold on brother!
Nov 4, 2009 #4 E Elledan [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2010 Joined Oct 18, 2001 Messages 15,913 I'll mostly miss you on IRC, I guess *hugs* Don't forget about us, okay?