• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I'm so miffed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
1,399
On a rating of 1 to 5 how stupid am I ?

Purchased CPU MOBO and RAM from zipzoonfly.....its been processing for a while....called because i was curious why it was doing that for so long. turns out that when i printed out the final copy it was getting shipped to the wrong place....so i called them up and changed the adress. so a couple days later....still processing so I called them up to see what was going on. Turns out my bros gf who ordered the stuff for me... needed to call them up to confirm some shit so they dont think its fraud. I GOT NO NOTICE SAYING THIS HAD TO BE DONE. I WAS SO PISSED OFF! Now if they do package it over the weekend...anyone know how long fedex 2 day will take? The company is in california and im in New Jersey :mad:
 
I hate to hear it when someone has troubles with ordering but,...way wrong post in the way wrong place...
 
I am sorry but you asked for this, on a scale of 1-5, 1 being smart and 5 being dumb as a house plant I would rate you about a 4.5, fed ex 2 day means 2 days...der! but that is of course 2 business days ;)
 
They wont package it this weekend, sorry to say. It will be packaged and probably shipped Monday, so... Id say Wednedsay you'll get it.
 
*Dissapointed* This saturday im going on a cruise to Bermuda....r these things ez to build? OR should i wait for my cuz to help?
 
Hupo said:
*Dissapointed* This saturday im going on a cruise to Bermuda....r these things ez to build? OR should i wait for my cuz to help?
If you are serious, I rate you 1.5 out of 5 (5 being the smartest)

These are very easy things to build--the mobo comes with a manual for crying out loud! Just takes a little time for the unexperienced person.

As for the Fedex shipping, it takes 2 days!

I like ZipZoomFly--I order stuff from them just as much as I order from Newegg. ZipZoomFly has no problems except maybe the occasional processing delay that might take longer than 1 day (2 sometimes)...
 
Im just happy im gonna be getting a high end gaming machine
 
my bet, is it will come in on thursday, chances are if its still being processed now it will still be processing monday and wont get shipped till later, really depends on how lucky you get. cause ive orderd stuff from them on sat. and got it got packed on monday but they didnt actually get it shipped till tuesday and it arrived thursday. but ive also orderd stuff monday night and got it on thursday.

they do have very slow 24hour processing, which is even slower if you choose a diffrent shipping address than billing when compared to a place like newegg, but ill always continue to shop at zipzoomfly usually i see the item i want equal to or cheaper than newegg, and the free shipping is just a bonus.
 
I am kinda wondering the same thing of why its in the video card section but I have also done some dumb things in the past as I'm sure a lot of others have done.
Like back when I was first upgrading to Athlon64 I didn't read the part about the motherboards needing that little extra power connector. My system would power on then shut off. I sent the board and chip back and got a replacement and really felt stupid when I found out about that little plug in...
 
This is way off-topic for VidCards.

And Hupo, swearing in thread titles is a big no-no here. You make the mods miffed when they have to edit that shit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top