Well here goes
I might either get a VNF4 ultra, or a DFI NF4-D (the one that can be modded to sli).
I will have a X800XL,
the thing is, my Antec TruePower 480, is a 20pin, and those mobos need 24pin.
i was thinking of getting an antec truepowerII 550W with dual 12v lines.
if i get tat powersupply then i have to go with the VNF4 Ultra, but if i get the DFI i have to keep my 480w with single 12v line.
The 480 has a 22A 12v, If i just get a 20 - 24 pin converter doyou think my Antec 480 will be enough to power the rig,
Dfi Nf4-D
venice 3200+
X800XL
2GB ram
cd rom drive
floppy
2 hard drives
4 fans
and water cooling (bigwater)
I might either get a VNF4 ultra, or a DFI NF4-D (the one that can be modded to sli).
I will have a X800XL,
the thing is, my Antec TruePower 480, is a 20pin, and those mobos need 24pin.
i was thinking of getting an antec truepowerII 550W with dual 12v lines.
if i get tat powersupply then i have to go with the VNF4 Ultra, but if i get the DFI i have to keep my 480w with single 12v line.
The 480 has a 22A 12v, If i just get a 20 - 24 pin converter doyou think my Antec 480 will be enough to power the rig,
Dfi Nf4-D
venice 3200+
X800XL
2GB ram
cd rom drive
floppy
2 hard drives
4 fans
and water cooling (bigwater)