I'm not complaining...

Cypher-

[H]ard|Gawd
So last night I had a bigadv unit finish. I was awake and made sure it submitted since I had that issue with my first bigadv unit. Everything went well and the next bigadv started crunching away. I had to reboot for a few windows updates so I suspended the vm and got that out of the way. When my computer came back I just opened the VM and my gpu clients and went to bed.

Now I just got up for work and checked my stats page and somehow made 100k+ in one update which is simply not possible. It looks like I got credited twice for the one unit. Anyone ever seen or heard of this? I'm gonna look more into it when I get home later.

Are the points for that particular update consistant among other stat servers?

Two weeks ago free-dc.org said I had a 70,000 point day. I'm a 40,000 ppd guy. None of the other stat servers reflected this.

Pretty sweet though if you got 2 for 1. :cool:

edit: Looks real on four different stat sites. Sweet.

Last edited:
/shrugs

I have no clue. Maybe the WU uploaded twice?

Nice to see that little carrot in your stats every once in a while. Maybe it was just some backlogged credits that Stanford has been slow to update to your account? Regardless, it's more PPD for the [H]. ;)

Have to agree with Ax, probably backlogged credit. I've seen it happen on occassions myself.

Back