im no audiophile

It's a $25 piece of meh. Yay?

No, I'm not going to give you or any Newegg "reviewers" a backrub. Sorry, they're not that great. If you want something much better than what comes in the box from Dell, you generally need to buy used, pay more, and/or get headphones.
 
i'm hoping for something basic with a little bit of kick in the bass not something thats gunna blowout my eardrums if i wanted that i would have just hooked up a stereo setup.
 
Oh no, it will have a little kick.

It's not a big deal. I used a $30 2.1 Altec Lansing set from Wal-Mart in college. Piece of junk, but I was broke anyway.
 
I'm not going to be an ass about this. I used to not care about audio quality, and I got-by fine with a speaker set like the one you ordered. For that price, it probably won't have room-filling power, but it will make noise, and give a little thump.

But likely nobody here can give you a more "personal" take on the things, because most people on this board are into higher-quality audio. That said, do feel free to come back and ask if you ever get the itch for something better.
 
Well you can't expect much for $25.

But it does seem like money is an issue.

So there's not much you can do.
 
in due time i will get another set off speakers i was just looking for something that will be a little louder and get me by if i do upgrade no more computer speakers ill just hook up a receiver and a nice set of actual speakers.
 
Well, since you already ordered them, I would suggest just ignoring what everyone says on here until you get them. Like you said, you're no audiophile, so if you like them, then fine, you'll find yourself saving a lot of money. You're probably better off not being an audiophile.

However, if you don't like them and feel you want something better, come back here, ask for advice, and get ready to spend. :D :p
 
well they arrived today and i have used them a little the bass does have a little kick to it not anything thats gunna shake the floor but its what i was looking for.
 
Back
Top