• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Im moving again, what do I do for cooling?????

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
4,628
I have a "VERY" air cooling system im using, OC'ed using 1.65v, and the PC is in my basement with the AC vent next to it (currently) This computer sees like 27c idle/ 33c load (give or take 1 or 2 c's) using xp90, and a 92mm tornado fan, 3 side case fans (92mm) 2 intake fans, and 2 exhaust fans.... My new house (I cant wait, never owned a NEW house) has a great office above the garage, and pretty much need to put all my PC stuff in this room. This room has 2 air vents, but wont cool the room to the degree of a basement room (64f currently in my basement) I was thinking of those 10,000+BTU portable AIR CONDITIONERS that I can buy off newegg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16896100127) and hope this will keep it nice and cold for my PC. Is there something you guys might think is better? I'm up for options here... Thank you.
 
Back
Top