• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I'm looking for case drawings for Gigabyte Brix Pro.

DEM_G

n00b
Joined
Mar 27, 2015
Messages
1
Hi there.
I would like to create a custom made acrylic case for Gigabyte Brix Pro GB-BXi7-4770R. So, I'm looking for digital drawings for this case.
Maybe someone has already done it?
The noise and heat are a little bit annoying me.
I have never seen any other suitable case for this tiny PC (or am I wrong?), that's why I decided to make my own.
Thanks for advice.

Image of disassembled Brix Pro
 
Back
Top