I'm leaving IT ...

ChristianVirtual

[H]ard DCOTM x3
??? What is he talking about ??? :confused:

no, not leaving this team or DCing. no chance.

But finally I will change in January (within my company) from an IT-focused position to a new position supporting the sensitive supply chain for a Cell&Gene Therapy handling the personalized treatment to fight a certain cancer. It is actually very exciting after decades to leave the comfort zone and do something different with real patient focus.

That related project was also the reason why I was less visible the recent weeks; that hopefully will get better now.

Congrats! That does sound like a challenging and rewarding change.

Now here's the real question though - will that leave you less or more time as our IT admin :D

Congratulations CV! I hope it fills you up with joy, right to the point of explosion. Remember to always plug up your joy so you don't lose any!

Good for you! Sounds like it's going to be very rewarding.

??? What is he talking about ??? :confused:

no, not leaving this team or DCing. no chance.

But finally I will change in January (within my company) from an IT-focused position to a new position supporting the sensitive supply chain for a Cell&Gene Therapy handling the personalized treatment to fight a certain cancer. It is actually very exciting after decades to leave the comfort zone and do something different with real patient focus.

That related project was also the reason why I was less visible the recent weeks; that hopefully will get better now.
Enjoy having your sanity back. Kudos on the job change!

Sounds exciting and interesting! Best of luck on your new journey!

Congrats! I tried to combine the two, working in health IT for a while, but I didn't enjoy the people I was working for, so I'm focused more on my small business startup support. That's awesome, though. I hope it is as rewarding as it can be. I've worked in the health field before, for a long time. It was some of the best years working with patients directly.

Back