• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I'm leaning towards this board

Looks like a nice board, and surprised to see ZZF had it but gone already....

Im in a debate between this, the asus, and the biostar- we'll see what happens.
 
MassiveOverkill said:
If Biostar would come out with a 430 southbridge, I wouldn't hesitate to get it.

Yeah i really like to have a nice audio setup...but I can sacrifice it.
 
nice
considering i ordered a aud2 zs plat pro and looking for a GT/GTX this board is ideal
Asus or Foxconn? hmmm
 
Back
Top