I'm just gonna leave this here

Good find.

Especially since it's so hard to find actual information now that most of the current BTC channels are being censored.

Yep, I got lucky and sold everything i owned in crypto a few days ago before this most recent crash.

Been out for over a year now. All equipment and currency sold off.
The ASIC miners took all the fun out of it in the end.
I did go down that road a bit but quickly realized I could not keep up with the miner-hardware-price-increase per difficulty-increase.
And if I really wanted to just trade stuff the stock market is risky enough for my adrenaline rush! :)

What I see in this article is more a conflict with human nature than anything.

An example of this is the brilliance of the original US constitution in its ability to depict, deflect and otherwise deal with human nature. The allowances of the protection of both the minority and the majority while offering a "level" playing field (as in the coercive power of government won't be used against you from the moment you're born).

From reading this guy's post, it looks like BTC wasn't sufficiently designed to deal with and/or deflect human nature. Part of the failure looks to be in the lack of foresight by the creators to anticipate the "income inequality" component whereby most of the power falls into the hands of a few.

Money and politics are metaphors for war. And like human nature, when these powerful few are threatened they attack. The system should have been designed to preclude that from happening in the first place.

Oh and it never should have been let into China.

Lesson learned today. Crypto mining people are willing to click on a link with little to no explaination without an issue.

/makes finger motion like evil villain.

I was wondering if maybe the dev had just burned out and ragequit, but after actually reading his post, it seems more legit now.

Back