I'm in LOVE!!!

Zap [PCGO]

Limp Gawd
:) omg, this is sooo cool! I use to despise Apple products until recently with their new releases..... one word: SLICK

The iPod REALLY got me.... I was skeptical about it for a LOOOONNGGG time. Especially the battery issue.... but I finally made up my mind and get one for 236 US dollar no tax, no shipping from amazon for a 10GB one.... It's just plain too easy to believe until i use it, hahaha. The only regret/grudge I have with myself is the fact that I've been holding this sweet thing out of my life for so long. hahaha.

yep, G5 slickness :D

I use one everyday at college, simply amazing.
(just don't tell me pc this, lol)

My brother has a G5, the bastard! Well, at least he lets me use it until I can get a new computer... And I think I'll get one myself! :D

I find it funny how people are pretty quick to mock mac (including myself) until they get one...or several :D ...and THEN there´s no more complaining...

I do have to admit that I was one of those people...I had never even touched a Mac until I started working for Apple and now I really appreciate BOTH platforms

Originally posted by lar5one
I find it funny how people are pretty quick to mock mac (including myself) until they get one...or several :D ...and THEN there´s no more complaining...

Ohh, i don't know about that. There's plenty of things that can bug ya with a Mac too.

I used to use a mac. Then I got a Compaq, and then a Dell. I like my two PCs far better than my mac could ever have been.... not to be a fanboy or anything... but macs just, pleh.

Macs used to be crap. They're not crap anymore.

I spend 95% of my time on my 1.8 dual. My PC just is not happening anymore.

"I used to use a mac. Then I got a Compaq, and then a Dell. I like my two PCs far better than my mac could ever have been"

Err, what the hell does that sentance mean? Anyway... your third computer is sort of bound to be better than your first.

Originally posted by Black Morty Rackham
"I used to use a mac. Then I got a Compaq, and then a Dell. I like my two PCs far better than my mac could ever have been"

Err, what the hell does that sentance mean? Anyway... your third computer is sort of bound to be better than your first.

Mabey he is talking about a span of a year or so?...

also doesn't state what OS they were using....OS 9 blows chuncks but I found OS X very easy to use and after a short time I would try to do things on my PC that I do on my Mac (like Apple Q to quit apps or going into the upper LEFT corner to close and not the upper RIGHT) but I still use both systems and since my iBook is wireless I don't have to be in the back room to just go online and can do that from the comfort of the lazyboy :D

Originally posted by gigglebyte
also doesn't state what OS they were using....OS 9 blows chuncks

Agreed, for the computer geeks out there

IF OSversion LT 10 THEN BEGIN
Tantrum( OSversion )
ENDIF

(been doing too much IDL lately)

I have the same problem going back and forth between the two systems. In fact since I own primarily PCs but use many more Macs I get really discombobulated at times. I try to Ctrl-Alt-Del a mac to force a program shut or Apple-shift-esc (or whatever it is, I haven't used a mac in a day or two) my PC when I switch back and forth. Really confusing. At least OS X has a decent Alt-Tab now, that one always bugged me. :)

Also as you can see if I haven't used one for a couple days I tend to forget the keyboard shortcuts. I'm the same way with lock combinations, ask me what it is and I haven't got a clue, give me the lock and I can open it.

edit: that code above applies to windows prior to 2k as well.

Back