Im going to start building PC cases in my garage

Direfox

[H]ard|Gawd
I had no idea how much money a person could make building cheesy cases! :eek:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119125

My cases are only going to cost $500 bucks though. I have a load of waxed cardboard coming, some magic markers and a stapler. Seriously though, anyone see a reason this case might be worth $729.99? (plus 20.46 shipping.... with that low a price no free shipping discount here). The paint job is .... nice (if you like that kind of thing)... but everything else about the case shouts GENERIC to me.

Yes but will your cases come with a t-shirt?

Anyway a few of the high end vendors sell computers with custom paint jobs so is it any susprise some of the case companies would want to try it themselfs?

Yea personaly I would get a case and have it painted to my specs for that price. Then again you will have some people that buy this.

LOL thats just a $50 mystique that somebody airbrushed... it even has the model name still on it.

Yea personaly I would get a case and have it painted to my specs for that price. Then again you will have some people that buy this.

I agree with you that a custom paint job is worth some bucks, I just think its a total waste of money on a case like that. Its like a custom paint job on an AMC Pacer. The paint may look good but your still driving a Pacer.

That case looks like ass.
Now the t-shirt is a different story.......
My guess this is a joke.

First off, its not airbrushed. It has a full paintjob with glossy finish.

Is it worth it? Probably not. But hey, the have-nots are the only ones bitching about it right?

Is it worth it? Probably not. But hey, the have-nots are the only ones bitching about it right?

way to try and start a flame war you troller. :)

No. Actually I believe it's a waste of money. ;)

to make it uber L33T so you can pwnzr all your friends cases with you awesome overpriced hideous piece of crap (bit of an exaggeration) :D :p

I think it's a piece of crap.

And as for the "have-nots" being the only ones that don't like it, well...
I own an ATC-110. I don't think that classifies me as a "have-not."

I personally don't think any case is worth $700 unless it has gold on it and would make my computer work better! And I could afford it! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

the price premium comes from the fact that they are individually painted by Smooth Creations and the cases are commissioned by Cooler Master and given individual model numbers singling them out as collectors items.

It being a Smooth Creations job alone explains the price as Smooth Creations does AWESOME work and enjoy CHARGING OUT THE ASS for them. But on top of that, they're collector's pieces.

While I'd never in hell even consider buying one, it's a lot more appealing of a deal than a 60 year old Superman action figure or some sports star's rookie baseball card calling for many times the amount this case is..

I would never be able to justify buying a 730 dollar PC case, ever.

Lets not start a big flaming thread on overpriced paint jobs again guys. I think we always come to the same conclusion so it's not even worth talking about anymore.

Building cases in your garage is a good idea though :D

Back