May 17, 2005 #1 L L0ony! n00b Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 53 I can game and have a bite to eat!!! Cool....
May 17, 2005 #2 K Kiggles Gawd Joined Dec 25, 2004 Messages 583 And I thought Sony wasn't going to innovate! This is amazong!
May 17, 2005 #4 V Vagamus Gawd Joined Dec 4, 2001 Messages 820 i'll take two. one to replace my oven, the other for bbq's... or something.
May 17, 2005 #6 M Matrox462 Gawd Joined Feb 25, 2004 Messages 926 I heard it comes with wireless Bluetooth spatulas
May 17, 2005 #7 N NEODARK Gawd Joined Aug 10, 2004 Messages 1,002 Lol, belive me or not... I imediately thought the PS3 looked just like a George Foreman grill
May 17, 2005 #8 H [H]ellbringer [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 17, 2002 Messages 1,033 Sweet! Definitely on my "buy" list.
May 17, 2005 #9 K Kevin Lowe Gawd Joined Jul 25, 2004 Messages 766 My god, this is finally going to be appropriate to say... OMGWTFBBQ!!!
May 17, 2005 #10 C canislupy [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 31, 2003 Messages 1,030 Wow, I knew that Blue-Ray laser was hot but this is rediculous.
May 17, 2005 #11 S Shakezilla [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 15, 2004 Messages 1,490 I just eat dinner but now Im hungry again... stoopuiid advertising always controlling me
May 17, 2005 #12 S Silmatharien Limp Gawd Joined Oct 7, 2004 Messages 320 I bet it's endorsed by George Foreman.
May 17, 2005 #13 Rune75 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 16, 2004 Messages 1,347 So thats how they cool the PS3... Interesting... guessing they use a heat pipe to get the top side of the grill hot
So thats how they cool the PS3... Interesting... guessing they use a heat pipe to get the top side of the grill hot