• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I'm being trampled!

Mohonri

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
5,775
There's a herd of [H]orde thundering by. Way to go, MAValpha, torment, Slayten, Will_English, and Time2Kill! Keep it up!

There sure seem to be a lot fewer skulls around here...and it'll only get worse as I move up!

 
Obviously you need to sharpen your borging skills then, practice makes perfect!!! :D
 
Mohonri said:
There's a herd of [H]orde thundering by. Way to go, MAValpha, torment, Slayten, Will_English, and Time2Kill! Keep it up!

There sure seem to be a lot fewer skulls around here...and it'll only get worse as I move up!



There's only 1 way around that... borg more!!! :D

 
Mohonri said:
There's a herd of [H]orde thundering by. Way to go, MAValpha, torment, Slayten, Will_English, and Time2Kill! Keep it up!

There sure seem to be a lot fewer skulls around here...and it'll only get worse as I move up!



Borg, Borg, Borg, Borg!





Thanks man! I got lucky and my boss let me use the 3 boxen in the office:

1) 3.0 ghz Pentium
2) 1.4 ghz Celeron
3) 1.0 ghz Celeron

Not the best in the world, but what the hell... it's all good!
 
They will be walking by me shortly

only home machines for me
Sons 3000+
my laptop 2400+
HTPC 3200+
Desktop amd 64 3500+
wifes laptop 1.6 mobile Turion
 
Back
Top