im bad , firefox options

thiago

Bad Trader
this is really bad for me to ask

I can not get the tabbed browsing to work, I don't want a new browser to open every time I click a link, I went into options-> advanced-> and i set the tabbed browsing for open links from other applications in the most recent tabs, and I clicked both checkboxes with select under them, I still can not get it just for whenever I click any link to open a new tab:( help me out~ thanks guys

What you really want is an extension. I think TabBrowser allows this, and I believe there's an MDI (multiple document interface) specific extension as well... it references Opera, IIRC, since that browser is generally strict MDI.

//edit: beaten to it. that's the link you want.

//edit 2: Phil, did someone find it necessary to clarify that we're not feeling deez boobies?

which version of firefox do u have? If its not 1.0 then just install 1.0.. i never had to set up anything.. it just worked

crap, well I have 1.0 and I just installed that and it still wont work, I'm a bit confused can anyone show me a screenie of their options ?

lomn75 said:
//edit 2: Phil, did someone find it necessary to clarify that we're not feeling deez boobies?

The title started here, which lead to this, and ended up like this.

thiago, try that extension I linked to above. It ought to give you exactly what you're looking for.

Back