Sep 24, 2005 #1 M MTXR [H]ard|Gawd Joined Nov 4, 2000 Messages 1,324 Temps have finally dropped around my area and its feeling like fall. Turned on the 4 folding clients about 30 mins ago. Need the comp to heat my room, cause i have no heat in my room I am poor.
Temps have finally dropped around my area and its feeling like fall. Turned on the 4 folding clients about 30 mins ago. Need the comp to heat my room, cause i have no heat in my room I am poor.
Sep 24, 2005 #2 D Dark Ember [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 30, 2001 Messages 2,021 Hooray! Glad to have you back with us! Remember, if it gets too cold still... get more boxen!
Sep 24, 2005 #3 C Carnival Forces Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 9, 2003 Messages 4,297 welcome back! boxen > heater
Sep 25, 2005 #4 J James_TheVirus [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 17, 2001 Messages 1,269 I wish I lived in Alaska, because you would need to heat your room year-round. JTV
Sep 25, 2005 #5 J James_TheVirus [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 17, 2001 Messages 1,269 Edit: just trying my personalized tag. I got it to work