I'm Back!

Uncut_Diamond

Supreme [H]ardness
Well boys, I have gained some nice new borgs to get a small ramp going but don't worry there's more coming. I have no clue on total numbers I'll be allowed to utilize but I'll take as many as I can get. That's all for now, I've got to go borg some more. :D

It's been a while since I've seen you post here.

Welcome back! :)

Welcome back!

Welcome back, fun to see a old folder get around with us :)

My not remembering you likely has more to do with me being new than you being old. Either way, welcome back!

Welcome back :D

Good to see the "old timers" (not age, time in foldig) coming back to the "fold", we need all the help we can get fighting these !@#$%^ diseases and to stay "numero uno" (like Mr relic said, we're always gonna' be #1, no matter what standing) :p

FOLD ON!

Welcome back and glad your folding [H]arder!

Thanks fellas, I appreciate the welcome. It's been too long. I'll try to stay lurking in the forums while I'm stat tracking but my main goal is to get some more horsepower going from as many borgs as I can find.

Glad to see so many old timers still around, that's how you know the project is worthwhile, people really stick with it, even years later. :cool:

Welcome back! It's nice to see another long time folder show up in here. Good luck with Borging.

Welcome back, old man! Where have ya been?

Nice to see you again! :)

Wow! Nice to see you around again.

I still have the BP6 that I bought from you years ago. Its not running, but I can't make myself get rid of it!

I still have one of those BP6s here too that I can't bring myself to part with. It doesn't run but I like to look at it and remeber the "good old days". :)

BTW - does anyone have any good (read: easy) techniques for rolling out the client on XP systems? I have a few I can borge but if there's a way to automate it that'd be great! I'm going to look through the FAQs but thought if someone had a good procedure it might save me some time.

Back