Mar 17, 2010 #1 L lehmann [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 8, 2005 Messages 1,362 Woo hoo im back to work full times at least for the the next month. come friday ill be visiting microcenter. i5-750 getting changed for a i7-860 and adding a i7-930
Woo hoo im back to work full times at least for the the next month. come friday ill be visiting microcenter. i5-750 getting changed for a i7-860 and adding a i7-930
Mar 17, 2010 #2 A APOLLO [H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2009 Joined Sep 17, 2000 Messages 9,089 Awesome!!
Mar 17, 2010 #4 K Kendrak [H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009 Joined Aug 29, 2001 Messages 21,141 Congrats! Where did ya find your job?
Mar 18, 2010 #5 N nitrobass24 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2009 2FA Joined Apr 7, 2006 Messages 10,477 Awesome
Mar 18, 2010 #6 B bigchieftaco Limp Gawd Joined Feb 9, 2010 Messages 398 Wish I could say the same. Gratz
Mar 18, 2010 #7 C capreppy [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2009 Joined Jul 4, 2007 Messages 3,410 Congrats!!! I know in these trying times, it is difficult to find work. I know a lot of folks out of work who have been trying for a while to get something.
Congrats!!! I know in these trying times, it is difficult to find work. I know a lot of folks out of work who have been trying for a while to get something.
Mar 18, 2010 #9 V Void [H]ard to Tame 2FA Joined Oct 18, 2006 Messages 2,339 Congrats on the new job. Now I guess you will be passing me for good this time hey, lol. Again, congrats.
Congrats on the new job. Now I guess you will be passing me for good this time hey, lol. Again, congrats.
Mar 18, 2010 #10 L lehmann [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 8, 2005 Messages 1,362 its not a new job same guy i have worked with for years. just had a couple jobs come in
Mar 18, 2010 #11 T The_Heretic Certified [H] Joined Jun 22, 2001 Messages 15,110 That's great man, congrats on the added workload.