• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Im back..Hopefully for good

NotSoSimple

[H]F Junkie
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
14,618
Well about a year ago when I started looking daily at the [H]ard I folded..It fased out because I thought it was robbing me of CPU Power.

Well im back. Now I have a 2.4GHz+1.7GHz folding=4.1GHz. Maybe another 1.4GHz if I can figure out how to install stuff in slackware :p. So just wanted to let you know, youve got one more to help keep the # 1 Position!
 
Excellent, glad to have you back. Don't worry about the cpu power, FAH is pretty friendly when it comes to giving up cycles to higher priority programs. :)
 
Yeah, better check your config files. ;)


Most of it comes from a couple of corporate farms. Probably less than 25 GHz are out-of-office borgs/builds/home garden. The total may be closer to 125 - 130 now, I really don't know. It's nice if you're the admin, but if you're not then get permission where you work and borg like a mad fool. :)
 
Back
Top