i'm a nice guy, i'll give you a game for free

mjz_5

2[H]4U
whoever says something nice first gets Half Life 2 - ep1 for free through steam

:)

---
<update>

sorry guys, i'm an idiot.. for some reason i can't send the gift to someone even though a guy i sent it to last year didn't redeem it..

does anyone know how to solve that?

for my mix up, i'll give away bioshock 1 for free :).. let me know who doesn't have it and intends to play a great game

Last edited:
You seem to be a nice guy. This is a very nice gesture of you. (no need for the game though, got it already)

sorry guys, i'm an idiot.. for some reason i can't send the gift to someone even though a guy i sent it to last year didn't redeem it..

Send a ticket into steam?
They're pretty good at helping you out.

I have a spare copy of Ep1 I'll send to whoever , just be the first to ask for it

PuppeteerNessus
Sent you a PM

Also, almost forgot, I have 1 guest pass left for Killing Floor if someone would like that, just say so

I never purchased Bioshock back in the day because of DRM issues. But, now that it's on Steam....

I JUST built this rig last week and Bioshock would be a real treat kind sir!

In Steam, go into the Games menu, and pick "Manage gifts and guest passes". In that window, there is a Resend button that allows you to resend any gift that hasn't been redeemed yet.

You're a kind and gentle man. I would greatly appreciate a copy of Bioshock because I never had the chance to play the game when it was released.

whoever says something nice first gets Half Life 2 - ep1 for free through steam

:)

---
<update>

for my mix up, i'll give away bioshock 1 for free :).. let me know who doesn't have it and intends to play a great game

Sir, I'd like to thank you first of all, because it was me that you sent the game to. I never redeemed it because you sent it to the wrong email address. You typoed it by one letter. If I recall correctly, you forgot an "s" in my email address.

Anyway, thanks for the gesture.

Sir, I'd like to thank you first of all, because it was me that you sent the game to. I never redeemed it because you sent it to the wrong email address. You typoed it by one letter. If I recall correctly, you forgot an "s" in my email address.

Anyway, thanks for the gesture.

how come you never PMed me back or something? Do you still want HL 2 ep1

In Steam, go into the Games menu, and pick "Manage gifts and guest passes". In that window, there is a Resend button that allows you to resend any gift that hasn't been redeemed yet.

i seen that button, but i never clicked it because to me "resend" means try sending it again to the same email address.. I'm not no Dr. English, but hey.. lol

i seen that button, but i never clicked it because to me "resend" means try sending it again to the same email address.. I'm not no Dr. English, but hey.. lol
It allows you to send it to a different e-mail address or directly to anyone on your Steam Friends list.

waiting for horrorshow to respond for bioshock

Last edited:
horrowshow hasn't excepted the gift yet...

darksonic, you still want it?

something nice first gets Half Life 2 - ep1 for free through steam

I don't want it though, I just wanted to win.

Back