IGN F.E.A.R. review link

silasbear

Limp Gawd
LINKY

Just to give a shortcut to the review thats been out for a few hours.

Take a look.

I wasn't too fond actual review. It reads like it was written in ten minutes.

Haven't been a fan of IGN for a few years now. They gave Indigo Prophecy an 8.3 yet in other reviews they call it a must own game. FEAR seems overhyped and a 9.2 rating reflects this. IGN seems to go off of hype and big company names more than anything else.

Well I played that Indigo Prophecy and 8.3 seems like a really good rating for the game. Only question I have about FEAR is, whathave they changed in the MP aspect cause that MP demo sucked shit!

peacetilence said:
Haven't been a fan of IGN for a few years now. They gave Indigo Prophecy an 8.3 yet in other reviews they call it a must own game. FEAR seems overhyped and a 9.2 rating reflects this. IGN seems to go off of hype and big company names more than anything else.
Indigo Prophecy is a must-own for the story, the gameplay is a whole other story.

It's basically Leisure Suit Larry: MCL (yes, I played it... so what?), except with a fantastic murder mystery/thriller story. What do I mean by that? I mean the fact that it's basically "minigames" throughout that you advance in the game by...
So I think 8.3 is an accurate score, and that's cutting it some slack.

....but um.. back on the topic... I'm definitely copping me a F.E.A.R. :D

Back