• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

IFX14 Or TRUE?

liquidfluidity

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
2,938
I need some opinions on which to get. I'm running a small overclock but I want things to be very cool. I have the system in my sig and have decided to get rid of the watercooling as I don't really need it. I have plenty of room and great ventilation so size of the HFS isn't really an issue. The IFX is shown to be few degrees cooler but is almost twice the size of the TRUE. So what do you guys think?
 
Wheels - what kind of temps are running. My Q6600G is clocked to 3.0GHz and I have a vid of 1.2v.
 
TRUE definitely.

*edit* Was thinking of the Scythe Orochi in my original post not the IFX14.
 
The IFX-14 is definitely better, if only by a small margin. I would say go for it if there's little or no price difference, but if it'll cost you a moderate amount more, just go with the TRUE.
 
Just got to watch the forums;) Let's just say less than $50 shipped - like new with fan and all accessories
 
NIce deal, That IFX is a monster. I thought my TRUE was huge but that IFX is even bigger.
 
I got to looking. I'm really hoping it will clear my Dominators! I don't play around with switching sticks so if I can't get them out once the FX is in, it won't be any big deal.
 
Back
Top