If you were to buy a LCD-TV 26-32" which one would it be?

phobic

Supreme [H]ardness
I have one of the Gateway 24" on pre-order right now from J&R.com but I'm seriously wondering if I should just cancel it and get a TV instead. I live in a small studio apartment and I'm looking for a monitor that can multi-task pretty well without being extremely massive. I'd love to get the Westy 37" but it's pretty difficult getting it shipped to Germany *sigh*.

Currently, I don't even own a TV since I don't watch TV really but I have an Xbox360 on the way and after playing some PS2 on my dad's 50" plasma, it's going to be real hard to go back to my Dell 2005FPW 20.1" monitor. Anyway, I know TVs in the size I'm looking for will bump me out of 1080p range but I'm hopefully moving back to the states in a year so I'll probably get something bigger then.

That 24" Gateway should be fine for all your needs until you can move back to the US and take advantage of the low cost of electronics here. I have a 42" plasma but I'm currently using a Dell 2007FPW for web browsing and Xbox 360 and then a Acer F-20 on my pc gaming rig. Of course the 360 looks awesome on the plasma but I like being able to switch from playing the 360 to websurfing instantly. (the plasma is in the other part of the house)

Back