If you had to choose ONE game to play....

Eve Online.

I could keep myself busy in that game for a long, long time.

I wanted to say the first Red Alert but I'll go with STALKER (with patches!). The game is superb.

Original Operation Flashpoint... so many addons, and great editor, countless hours spent playing that game. I hope the next one will be worthy of that name.

CS:S, even though I haven't played in a couple of years since the Call of Duty series came out.

But I know I'd play it again since I've played CS since it was a mod.

Painkiller, I heard good things about it.

Oh hell, who am I kidding..

Farcry 2.

Freelancer, I LOVE this game. Its a shame this genre has died somewhat. I remember as a kid playing Elite, the Wing Commander series, Privateer and TIE fighter. Unlike EVE, the twitch skill required in Freelancer makes the game much more enjoyable, and if you get into a good server that does roleplaying, it is fun time.

EVE Online. Endless "replay" value ;).

But without an internet connection......that's a tough one. Probably a RTS like Supreme Commander Forged Alliance. Or something like Freelancer.

Freelancer.. that brings back good memories -- remember those custom mods and private servers you could connect with forums and all?

BF2, or the originaly BF

(I have been having a blast with the original BF. It is so much more fun to fly in BF 1942.)

tough choice between SC, HL2:DM, and COD4....very tought choice...

probably starcraft just for UMS and vanilla giving so much variety...

Back