If you HAD a choice..........

Back then I probably would have chosen Enix, but now that they've jumped in bed with Square, I've changed to KCET. I'd love to work on a Suikoden game. If Richard Garriot was still working with single-player Ultima games, I'd be at Origin; making worlds as they say.

Bioware. But I don't have the dedication or work ethic to make it at any good game company.

RagManX

I will work for the bastard who lesves me with the biggest check in my hand at the end of the week. ;) (RockStar)

whichever one that have the most internet nerds worshipping me.

I would have said Maxis back when I was 10. But now they are bye bye, thanks to EA.
So... Nintendo? Sure why not. They still have a few good games, even if they lack originality... using the same 20 year old characters, and even games, to sell stuff... It gets annoying. but it would be an easy job to rehash everything.

I would say Blizzard but the way theyve been handling WoW and the beta process makes it seem like they should stick to RTS. Since im a huge MMO fan id have to say Sigil games Cant go wrong with most of the original creators of EQ...

Valve.. I recently visited Valve's offices and when I saw their offices, I realized that is where I want to work so I am going to do everything possible to achieve that goal of mine.

-warsaw

I want to work at Valve...
So that I can produce only one game every six (or seven) years, and still make enormous amounts of money. :rolleyes:
Did I mention that I would also be able to miss deadlines and then just blame it on "hackers". I mean, how much better could it get?

I would have liked to work at Bungie, back in the days when they were making the Myth games before microsoft bought them out.

I just liked how they rose as an independent game dev company and everything.

After that i woulda liked to have worked for Godgames, it just seemed like a cool company to work for. Then of course, they got bought out and taken out. I remember one of the main guys for god games wore a freaking huge cross on his back to E3 or something to show how he felt about it.

As of right now, i'd like to work for RedBedlam.

They are making a new mmorpg, www.roma-victor.com which i've been looking forward to for a longggg time. The dev's regularly show the forum people new stuff when they can, sound bytes, model animations, etc and they are taking the game very seriously. It would just seem like a great company to work for.

First ID (learn from the master), then once I'm good move over to Bioware or maybe even start my own shop.

Oh come on people, what about Lucasarts? If you're looking for fan-boy nerd worship, whats better than starwars? Also they make good non-starwars games too.....

-Rikus

I'd say Bioware or Blizzard. Both make high quality games and seem to interact with their communities very well.

I'd work at Capcom and help them make heads and tails out of the Megaman X continuity. They could really use my help too.

Eidolon said:
I want to work at Valve...
So that I can produce only one game every six (or seven) years, and still make enormous amounts of money. :rolleyes:
Did I mention that I would also be able to miss deadlines and then just blame it on "hackers". I mean, how much better could it get?
i like the way you think..... and while u do nothing at valve, just go down to epic, and work there too... make 2x the dough..... :D

Definately Blizzard.

Each and everyone of their games are wonderful. They take so much time in everything they do just to make sure that it is perfect.

I would have to say Blizzard, so I could help produce StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 :D

Back