If I get the money should I do this mod? Would use lian li pc71

darkmyth

Gawd
I was thinking of doing this mod that I scetched. I don't have the money right now and I know people will say just do what you like. But honestly people should I do this mod or should I just give it up and tear the scetch up?

I know the case isn't fully to spec with a lian li pc71 case but shut it.

IMG0071.JPG

IMG0072.JPG

IMG0073.JPG

IMG0075.JPG

That's the scetch. The scetch is of a character I draw from time to time. The other half of darkmyth, who is called lightmyth. I would cut out that design in the side panel for the window then put plexi in there. I would either then etch in the design or just paint it on with acrylic paint that I have. I haven't worked with windows/ etching before so? I would then backlight the window with white ccfl's and then in the front i would take the bottom 5.25 bay and put a peice of plexi with "myth" on it then backlight it with a white ccfl. Then i'd cut out the grill on the front and put in my white eye's with tears insignia in either plexi or a fan cover. with white ccfl's behind the two fan's, or fans with white led's in them if i can find them. Then I would use a blue modded psu on the back or a white one if they're made, and then two white led's fan's on the back.

Should I do this or no?
Keep in mind I don't have a job so I won't be able to do this for awhile but when I do get a job all my money's going into a gameing rig.

Sounds like a great idea, but have you done any mods before? Also, I think you should invest in a better digital camera.;)

Originally posted by MasiveMunkey
Sounds like a great idea, but have you done any mods before? Also, I think you should invest in a better digital camera.;)
I think the image was taken blured on purpose. ;)

So we dont copy it.

looks nice btw.
later

Originally posted by MasiveMunkey

I haven't done any mod's myself before but I'm going to have my friend help me who's good with a dremel. I'll mostlikely practice a lil on this old amx computer tower i'm getting from my highschool that i'm setting up as my linux box.

networking my room project log

lol ya I know I should invest in a new digi-cam but that one was given to me so =P. Also my web-cam which is of better quality won't work with winxp home so I gotta either sell it or just get a differen't one. It's a intel model: CS110

also as epicstruggle said:

Originally posted by epicstruggle
I think the image was taken blured on purpose.

So we dont copy it.

looks nice btw.
later

kindda want this mod to stay with me so it's a plus to have a crappy digi-cam lol

Back