IE9 Problem - AutoComplete

TVersetti

Limp Gawd
Hello,

First of all, thank you in advance for your help.

I am having a specific problem with certain websites: I had previously entered information into the ID/Password areas, and now upon loading the website, things are immediately entered and simultaneously it forwards on to the page after logging in.

This is a problem - for example, I cannot even view the home page of my bank because it just forwards right to my account. Anything on the regular bank website is basically gone in the blink of an eye because of this and I go straight to the account.

Any idea what is going on here?
I have cleared all history/cookies/etc. and even reset the browser history. Chrome (Fresh install) worked the same way. What is this and how do I fix it?

for clarification, you're saying a fresh install of Chrome is behaving the same way IE9 currently is?

If so, tou must have something else then.
Even autocomplete never has auto clicked the next or log in button for me.

it happens on certain other work-related tax submission websites as well - generally things with some decent security. I will look around and see if there is any obvious 3rd party software doing this...:mad:

Moronic "HP SimplePass PE 2011" was installed on my work machine from the factory.

Veins may have been popped in the wrong direction (initially at IE). Thanks for the suggestion on the 3rd party software - I would never leave these premade manufacturer programs on the computer if it was mine.

Reminds me - first thing to do with a new computer (if for family and from dell, hp) is to FORMAT it! :cool:

Back