• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

IE7 keeps crashing.

gporche

n00b
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
61
Since between 10/16 and 10/20, IE7 has been locking up in Vista 64 and XP 32. Two things happened about this time. I installed this months Windows updates and up graded to the latest Flash Player (V10).These are the only things the 2 machines have in common as far as changes go. On the Vista machine, I have truobleshooted by uninstalling all of the Windows updates from this month. The problem still persists. So I have reinstalled all of the updates. I am more inclined to lean towards Flash Player 10 as the culprit specially knowing flash player's past history of problems.I cannot find any info in the forums although I have found people having problems installing Flash Player 10. Has anyone else had this particular problem. So far I have not experienced this problem in Firefox or Opera
 
Been having the same problems but only on websites where Flash is being used prominently (i.e. haven't had any problems with ads, just flash based movies or games). Interestingly, it's not all of them. I haven't had the time to see if there's something on my end to change (aside from browser) and haven't tried other browsers on the same sites yet.
 
I've had this problem too; I'm going to try the removal tool later today. I always use FF3, but once every blue moon there is a site that I need IE for.
 
Back
Top