ie7 and genuine windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksinif

Limp Gawd
do you think m$ is pushing away its customers by disallowing bootleg windows users to download ie 7. a while back, the american govt fought hard to sue m$ for including its browser. m$ clearly wants people to use ie, otherwise it wouldnt include it in windows. so why is m$ pulling a stunt like this to minimise the number of ie users. with this gesture, there is no doubt, more people will turn towards firefox and firefox will soon be the dominant browser. firefox must be very happen about the direction that browsers are heading in.

If you're running a bootleg version of windows, then you aren't a windows customer, right?

So why would MS want to give a person with a bootleg version of windows a copy of new software? It would be as if a guy robbed my computer from my house, and when he came to me a week later saying 'the computer would work better with a new keyboard', and I give it to him. It just doesn't make sense.

I can foresee problems here if this remains open.....it's only a matter of time before someone gets banned for warez software.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back