• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

IE sounds not right/muffled

jhodach

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
274
I just re insalled everything on my computer the other day and thought all was well. But now for some reason everytime I go to click a website in my favorites list, it doesn't make a click sound and if it does, it is incredibly scratchy or muffled. All my other sounds work just fine. Does anyone have any ideas what would be causing it?
 
Ok I've kind of figured it out but I still need some help. For some reason the "start navigation" sound doesn't work right with windows and IE clicks. When I play the file on Windows media player, it works just fine but when I move it back for all the windows and IE sounds it doesn't. Any help?
 
Back
Top