Identity MMORP

MuscleNerd

Limp Gawd
Has anyone else heard of this MMORPG? Holy S***! I really hope this is not going to turn into an overly hype game like No Mans Sky. It does seem like they are trying to integrate so many features that they my be in over their head, but hey what do I know. If you haven't heard of this game, check it out!

Here is their official website.

You already made this exact same post before. So, are you part of their marketing team, or?

You already made this exact same post before. So, are you part of their marketing team, or?

Why do people keep asking this no I am not lmao. I have 46 post I am very new to hardforum, I didn't know where it would belong so I posted in both.

If this is against the rules I apologized and an admin can delete one that is in the wrong group.

my girlfriend is a Sims 2/3/4 fanatic and has just recently become infatuated with Home Designer Suite (I should probably prepare my wallet for inevitable updates I'm sure she has planned for our home)... I kind of thought that would be a demographic that would be drawn to this game so I showed her the video. She was fairly interested for the first couple minutes, but then decided they were trying to do way too much.

Back