EvilGenesys
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2002
- Messages
- 1,319
First off, i'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum. This was the best place I could ask such a question.
Anyway, on to the main event...
I heard a song on the radio the other night, I know it's a couple years old because I have heard it before. I don't really know any of the lyrics... all I remember is this portion:
" ...so far BEHIND"
There's a slight pause before the word "so" is sung, and there is a slight echo effect on the word "BEHIND" This portion of the song comes immediately before the chorus.
Anyway, on to the main event...
I heard a song on the radio the other night, I know it's a couple years old because I have heard it before. I don't really know any of the lyrics... all I remember is this portion:
" ...so far BEHIND"
There's a slight pause before the word "so" is sung, and there is a slight echo effect on the word "BEHIND" This portion of the song comes immediately before the chorus.