Identify this AXP

GSDragoon

Limp Gawd
My bro got a 1800+ from his friend. He got an ASUS A7N8X rev. 2.0 and 2 sticks of Mushkin Basic 256mb pc3200. He was going to get a moble 2400+ and overclock, but If this 1800+ is a good T-bred, he might not need a new CPU. I'm installing Windows right now. In the BIOS it seems to be unlocked. I am able to change the multiplier settings. I'm really don't know anything about the different settings and such so I wrote ann the stuff on the sticker.

The PBC is green, if that makes a difference.

AXDA1800DUT3C 9528396261398
JIUCB0251TPSW

Since Windows is not up and running for me to use CPU-Z, I thought I'd ask you guys. I'm wondering if this CPU could get me to a 200FSB.

EDIT: Ok, its a T-bred rev. B0 acording to CPU-Z.

Thoroughbreds are usually pretty good overclockers. I remember a craze about t-bred "B" cores being great overclockers before the barton cores started to catch on. I'm fairly sure that's what the revision B0 means in your CPU-Z results, which means that you have a very good chance of pushing it up to 200MHz. Overclocking is never definate though, your results may vary. But again, your chances with that particular core are really good, so good luck!

Its a slightly older B chip, and according to general consensus from overclockers.com database, you might see around 2GHz +-100

Thanks. Can't play around with it untill school's out when he'll get a new PSU and Videocard.

Back