IDECOI.dll error

SLI AMD 24

n00b
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
12
I decided it was time to reformat my machine. I popped in my SATA disk for the drivers and things seemed to be working fine. Then I ran into an error with idecoi.dll trying to copy. I tried reburning my slipstreamed copy of Win XP SP2. I then tried my other copy of XP Pro and the same error occured. I'm trying to install on my 2 74 Gig Raptor drives that are in striped. I got Win XP installed by ignoring the file, but now Windows keeps rebooting during boot up and I can't get into Windows. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to handle this problem?
 
In case anyone else had this problem, I used Nlite to incorporate my nvidia nforce4 drivers into my slipstream winXP SP2 installation. The problem arose from windows trying to install old drivers over the new ones in use. The problem is fixed and install went smoothly.
 
Back
Top