• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ideas for Modding Radimax Smilodon

Mike_Check

n00b
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
32
hey kids, I finally got my rig up and running as my case finally arrived. I like it, it has so many features and so many fans.... it has TOO many features lol. I have no idea how to make it unique and mine.

for those familiar with the case I've decided to keep the bar that runs along the side out as it restricts the internal view and the cable management I did. I'm thinking of modding the 80mm fan onto the perspex underneaths the existing one, how hard would that be?

any comments on what to do would be awesome.

thanks

Mike
 
Adding side fans are very easy.

Just get a hole saw.

You could also anodize the front any colour of your choice for some awesome personalization (that's what I'd do).
 
Change them with a (6$) sunbeam chameleon! Any colour you want, at the touch of a knob.
 
Back
Top