I've been trying to come up with ideas for my first mod which is mostly just a practice mod for when i build my next computer. So instead of getting a new case I decided I would try to mod an old Compaq I have its pretty bulky and has a door thing that doesn't close fully anymore, but here it is, post some ideas you think I would be able to do (nothing to complicated like etching i think i'll stay away from that for now). I was planning on adding maybe a window and painting it.
Here's a Angled Pick
The back I was thinking about redoing it so power supply would be up top, don't know how hard that would be, might be beyond my skill.
Here's the front
This is the case when its open the computer part slides out of it
Inside of the case
Here's a Angled Pick
The back I was thinking about redoing it so power supply would be up top, don't know how hard that would be, might be beyond my skill.
Here's the front
This is the case when its open the computer part slides out of it
Inside of the case