• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Ideal GPU tier pricing.

Sure inflation affects GPU pricing but its not nearly as high a factor as people keep making it out to be when we know for a fact that Nvidia margins have been rising over the past several gens and they are making more money then they ever have. No, its not inflation that cause $1600 flagship cards.
We know NV gross margins. That's all products. I don't believe they release any data broken down to the product level. Their AI business and professional graphics divisions are probably the ones that really bring in the profit. Not trying to say gaming doesn't, but I suspect the bulk of it comes from AI/Professional.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just guessing here.
 
Trust me. I'm from the government.
Eh it has been well documented that many companies are charging a bunch more than simply raising prices to keep pace with inflation. I remember reading about how Disney is really jacking prices up at their parks.
 
Back
Top