I myself am in the process of a laptop mod, and several others have done it.
It really is not that hard to mod a laptop, you just have to be a little more creative.
And I really think we should have a Sub-Section under case mods, called Laptop Mods.
It could be a great resource for people like myself who are taking on a project like this.
Not to mention that I forsee laptop mods becoming alot more commonplace int he next year or two, just as PC mods built up.
Randy
It really is not that hard to mod a laptop, you just have to be a little more creative.
And I really think we should have a Sub-Section under case mods, called Laptop Mods.
It could be a great resource for people like myself who are taking on a project like this.
Not to mention that I forsee laptop mods becoming alot more commonplace int he next year or two, just as PC mods built up.
Randy