Icons Are Gone In Explorer

EnderW

[H]F Junkie
My little icons for stuff like my computer, and disk drives have disappered (see pic). Anyone know how to get them back?

cxbxcb.JPG

I didn't find the EXACT setting that does this, but you can try going to the "Tools" menu and down to "Folder Options" then over to the "View" tab and click the "Restore Defaults" button at the bottom. If that doesn't work, there is a "Restore Defaults" button on the "General" tab as well.

BTW i'd suggest using the "Details" view, it's much easier to see everything, and you need to activate your windows:D ;)

Originally posted by SB22
I didn't find the EXACT setting that does this, but you can try going to the "Tools" menu and down to "Folder Options" then over to the "View" tab and click the "Restore Defaults" button at the bottom. If that doesn't work, there is a "Restore Defaults" button on the "General" tab as well.

BTW i'd suggest using the "Details" view, it's much easier to see everything, and you need to activate your windows:D ;)
I have already tried both of those. Hmm, I hope I don't have to reformat.

My Windows isn't activated, because I just got my new Raptor last night, and did a fresh install, and I usually wait until I have everything perfect before I activae, since you have a limited number of times you can do it.

Back