IceWind's "Case rampage"

Yea what's your problem. Some homeless guy could have used those cases for a pillow or something. Those would have looked sweet being pushed around town in an old shopping cart. Damm inconsiderate bastards.

You could have easily sold those nice looking cases for a good amount of money, and then bought a whole bunch of $10 beige steel cases and spent a whole afternoon instead of having a lot shorter time smashing up good looking modded cases :(

dude i would have taken those off your hands before you smashed them.... they didnt look that bad

You should have tossed them out of a 10 story building like David Letterman used to do with watermelons. Thanks for the laughs man.

Personally, I would have used a chainsaw, but you got some nice results with that hammer as well :D This is one of the funiest things I've seen in a while, just don't get too caried away. I'd hate to see you go berserk on a really nice case. That'd make me cry... :p

Crazystick said:
dont mean to correct you .. but lexan windows? i think they are plexi glass.. but anyways.. hope you make something thats not pounded by a 10 pound sledge hammer
arent they acrylic windows wich are pretty weak

TR0GD0RtheBURNiNAT0R Personally, I would have used a chainsaw, but you got some nice results with that hammer as well

chainsaw doesn't work good on metal, thats what a grinders for, now a sledge or an axe, now thats fun :D :D :D Just asked my parents to let me at an old junker car. :cool: try to send some pictures when done. if you want to see them, tell me how to upload them/shrink/ and lower res on them, and i will put them up.

So much for unbreakable lexan windows.
smash98zm.jpg

I have used lexan before and its quite sturdy material. it doesnt break as easily as plexiglass. From the pic above most cases use the crappier plexiglass. which would also break easily when trying to cut with a jigsaw.Lexan on the other hand wont break as easily, but not sure if its no match for a 5- 10 pd sledgehammer.Although i believe in getting Lexan material to properly achieve window etching is quite difficult. i think the light emits much easier through plexiglass than the more dense lookin lexan. But i hope this guy bashes some more stuff around. maybe like a surreal art -type case masterpiece.. lol

zapperfish said:
i dont see why you did this, you could have donated the cases to me

Ditto or sell them on ebay or here or put them on your wall.

/me hears the tune of "Another One Bites the Dust" in his head...

Several points here...

1: Nice splatter effect. Very well executed. :)
2: His cases, his choices.
3: To the OP: Next time, don't use Antec cases for destruction... use Lian-Lis. Much better!

4: I did this once... to a slimline Gateway casee that pissed me off for the last time when it died. It was satisfying, destroying that which had vexed me so with a bad ground. Ahhh, the carnage.... Sometimes, you just gotta let it out!

GeForceX said:
lol ;)

I'm not angry. Just disappointed. I come from a long line of family generations where we were taught to keep things that still have good use. We emphasize on using things over and over and we try to reduce waste. So of course I'm naturally upset over what you did.

But that's the european's way of thinking. I guess Americans are just that, wasteful. But :eek:, isn't that true!? For the most part anyway. :D

I got no hate on you. And yes I'm jealous I can't afford a $40 dollars case even though I have somewhere near $12,000 in my bank account-- almosttt there to get my new Mini Cooper. :p

-J.
Yes we are wastefull, and gratuitous, and aggresive. Next step, smash up a used Mini Cooper...just kidding, that would be wastefull.

Wasn't one of those the case you posted in like nine hundred different threads a year or so ago?

Elledan said:
I'd say you definitely have some anger (rage?) management issues to deal with.

Am I the only person who is incapable of violently destroying things in such a manner? Or is it a guy-thing I'm unaware of? :eek:
It's a guy thing you're unaware of.

Back