• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Icemat Siberia

amdfan25

2[H]4U
Joined
May 24, 2005
Messages
3,902
Does anyone have more info about the Icemant Siberia headset? Ive searched around and nobody seems to have a review nor more info about it.
 
I picked one up since Buy.com has them for $10, hope they are good for the price.
 
coolxboxgamer said:
get the hd 485's and a zalman clip mike for the same price..... much better quality

I have the hd 485's and love them. They're a bit warm and bassy, which is what a lot of people like for gaming.
 
I purchased a pair on the buy.com deal for shits and giggles. My buddy needed a mic, so I figure I'll give him the mic...and maybe the headphones too, pending how they sound. :)
 
Back
Top