• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

icemat Siberia USB card

JustinSane

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
2,425
I keep reading about this usb that comes with the Siberia. Does this make it so that it doesn't actually use your sound card? Cause if thats how it works I would rather use my X-Fi. Im confused.
 
JustinSane said:
I keep reading about this usb that comes with the Siberia. Does this make it so that it doesn't actually use your sound card? Cause if thats how it works I would rather use my X-Fi. Im confused.

Well... the point of the USB soundcard is to provide better quality than onboard by using the usb slot. If you have an X-fi, don't EVEN THINK about wasting your money and getting the usb version, I got the regular one for $61 shipped
 
sco0oby said:
Well... the point of the USB soundcard is to provide better quality than onboard by using the usb slot. If you have an X-fi, don't EVEN THINK about wasting your money and getting the usb version, I got the regular one for $61 shipped


alright thanks alot.
 
Back
Top