Icemat Audio

Flash445

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
68
How are Icemats audio products, such as their in ear and headphone headsets. I would jsut use them to game, and listen to music and watch movies at night so I don't disturb other people sleeping in the house. If these are known to not produce good quality audio, please recommend me some good products, any brand.
 
Well, they make a goddamn fantastic mousing surface, but...

...I can't imagine why you wouldn't go with a better solution for audio. Sennheiser and Grado headphones in this price point are substantially better quality.
 
Thanks for the reply, I knew that Sennheisers were good, never heard of Grado, but will look into them.
 
Beyer, Audio Technica. Razer.

Please don't mention Beyer, AudioTechnica and Razer in the same sentence.....ugh.

Don't get me wrong, Razer makes fantastic mice but the only thing the Razer headset is comparable to the other two mentioned is price. And not in it's favor.
 
Back
Top