IC7 temperature TRUTH: READ!

oozish

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
1,465
I hope this hasn't already been posted, I just read it and frequent the abit forums, and I just think it's great! Read it right here:

http://www.bleedinedge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1845&highlight=abit+ic7

Looks like there is no longer any question (there wasn't for me a while ago) that the IC7 boards are reporting temps that are ACTUALLY 10+ C higher than a probe placed above the cpu center. This thread is very enlightening.
 
Abit admitting they were running high was good enough conclusion for me lol.
 
damn, my friend has a p4 2.4C on an IC7 with a swiftec MXC-4000 w/SFII and he gets like 35C load.... he must really be getting in the 20's :eek:
 
V0ltage said:
damn, my friend has a p4 2.4C on an IC7 with a swiftec MXC-4000 w/SFII and he gets like 35C load.... he must really be getting in the 20's !:eek:
thats a little extreme there:rolleyes:
 
well, his room is really cold all the time, and he has 2 side intakes as well as 2 fronts and 2 backs, and his SFII is on max speed all the time.
I gotta o/c his system sometime..
 
Back
Top