Ok, here's my dilemma.
My friend bought an iBuyPower machine with water cooling this past December. In March, his computer told him that his CPU fan failed (or speed too low), but he restarted it and it began working again.
Now, the error has come up again, except the computer will not continue working. I tried switching the fan's plugs between the case fan plug and CPU fan plug, and the error goes away, but it shuts off once the CPU reaches too high of a heat (I guess?).
The computer has an ASUS A8N-SLI motherboard (nForce4) with an A64 3700+.
Any ideas? They are not responding to our tech support calls.
My friend bought an iBuyPower machine with water cooling this past December. In March, his computer told him that his CPU fan failed (or speed too low), but he restarted it and it began working again.
Now, the error has come up again, except the computer will not continue working. I tried switching the fan's plugs between the case fan plug and CPU fan plug, and the error goes away, but it shuts off once the CPU reaches too high of a heat (I guess?).
The computer has an ASUS A8N-SLI motherboard (nForce4) with an A64 3700+.
Any ideas? They are not responding to our tech support calls.