ibuypower.com?

tacosareveryyummy

Supreme [H]ardness
Ibuypower.com any good? I like their prices on dual core pcs. Anybody know of any other sites that may be cheaper?

You know I dont know about their systems, but Monarch are usually really good at price matching and are one of the best builders. Check 'em out. You can always build your own unless the only way you can afford a new one is to work out a payment deal.

I've mentioned this company before and some folks had some negative comments about them here on the forums. However if you look at the online comments, they are generally more favorable rather than negative.

i just ordered a laptop from them, we will see how it turns out when it gets here. ill post the results

robberbaron said:
If he wanted to build his own, he wouldn't be in this subforum, heh.

monarch doesn't just sell components but whitebox pcs as well (as in you pick out the parts or select a preconfigured system and they will build it for you) and in my experience they've been very well built and they're customer service has always been helpful when needed.

One of my friends ordered both a desktop and a laptop from iBuyPower.

The desktop was okay if I remember, but the laptop had a problem with the DVD player. He sent it back and they fixed it within a week (transit time included), so their customer service is not bad in my opinion.

I do not like, have purchased at least five over the past couple years. Little things always break cpu fans, hard drives etc... Little problems but nonetheless.....

well. i just got my laptop in. i am very pleased with the results. came perfectly protected during shipping. box had no damage, it was basically a box inside a box, with popcorn also. so far so good, i give them a 10 out of 10. if i run into any problems or something i dont like then i will defeantly post it here.

Back